Friday, September 17, 2010

proyecto numero uno

So, I'm just a tad bit excited about getting this project underway.  I stayed up really late crafting (doing anything after 10:30 besides watching t.v. at this point is really late).  I wasn't able to get it all finished since it was late and I didn't have all the pieces but I just couldn't help myself.  Here's a sneak preview of what I plan to make before our first meeting of the minds.  Hopefully baby Claire (and 2 year old Mackenzie) will cooperate with the plan after she is born (which is any day now).  Maybe there will be a special prize if you can figure out what I'm making.
~charryse

3 comments:

  1. I bet it has something to do with the 2" iron-on letters that Charryse is looking for. I think Heather is right.... Whatever it is, I love the fabric in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ding, ding, ding... you are both correct. :o) Yours are on the way. The fabric is bought but not sewn. Hoping to get them done tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete